Registration for my program , “Move And The Way Will Open: Six Weeks to Move Your Body and Amplify Your Life,” is now OPEN to you.
Maybe it feels like a January 1st, 2018 kind of thing.
I get it.
But my question to you is this:
Why would taking yourself and your body be something you put on hold? Ever? And why?
This is an invitation to offer yourself a precious pocket of space to commit to yourself right now.
Right now is renewal. Right now is a gift.
I invite you to visit this page to learn all of the details about it and sign up to join me for this program that I’ve created with my heart and soul.
We will begin on January 15, 2018.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll get with MOVE this winter:
- Six weeks of MOVE lessons, resources and worksheets delivered to your inbox three times a week. I’ve taken my expertise as a therapist, life coach and fitness instructor to craft the unique lessons for the MOVE program. Here are just some of the topics:
- Muscle memory
- When You Feel Stuck
- Body and Thought Sculpting
- Fuel For The Movement
- Your Core
- Inspirational and informative videos featuring exercise / movement, as well as guidance and advice from my thoughtfully chosen guests.
- Four private live MOVE classes on the Zoom video conferencing platform (you can also call in). I will be coaching and teaching these classes to augment the MOVE curriculum, answer your questions and maybe even teach mini-fitness classes while we’re online.
- Coaching from me within our private MOVE Facebook community. You’ll get connection and accountability with other like-minded women who will become your tribe as you move, shift, grow, recognize, realize, and mobilize your body and your life.
From Wednesday, December 13th through Wednesday, December 20th, the MOVE program will be available for $249. That’s a $50 early bird discount.
In January, the price goes up to $299.
Do you want to amplify your MOVE experience? Consider adding on three 1:1 coaching sessions with me to the group program.
You get all of the benefits of the community, the lessons, the live classes and resources AND 1:1 time with me (face-to-face in my Louisville office or via Zoom / my private conference line) to work on your specific goals.
From December 13th – 20th, the MOVE program + three 1:1 sessions will be available for $749. That’s also a $50 early bird discount.
The MOVE + three 1:1s requires a $100 deposit. You will make two monthly payments of $325 for the balance.
And, to celebrate you and the holiday season, I’m gifting the first five registrants a $25 Athleta gift card to treat yourself to some new athletic / athleisure apparel to outfit your MOVEment.
I’ve already given away four of these gift cards and they flew out the door. Get MOVING to register and claim yours.
For little more than the price of a Starbuck’s coffee, you get to invest in the design, care and keeping of your body, your mind, and your life for 42 days.
The results of our work can last a lifetime. Personally, I know this for sure.
That is what happened in my life. That is why I teach and coach what I teach and coach.
I cannot promise you exactly what will happen in your life because of MOVE, because your desires and objectives are yours and yours alone.
What I can promise you is that your life will never be the same.
So maybe you’ve tried other things to get moving in your life, right? Whether that means moving your body or creating the motivation you crave to do something different with other areas of your life — maybe both?
- And you got bored…felt overwhelmed…or maybe underwhelmed.
- Maybe you started something like this and you drifted away.
- Maybe you let the emails pile up; maybe you shoved them in a folder to read later, and you never did.
- Maybe you were in an online group or private Facebook community and you tucked yourself into a virtual corner and watched the others interact.
You thought you got “behind” and then, what was the point anyway?
Let me tell you something: Don’t.
Don’t let it go this time. I’m all-in with you.
All I’m asking is that you commit to being all-in with you.
Around seven years ago, I decided to be all-in with myself in group program like this. Online lessons. Great coaching. A powerful community.
That program was the gateway for me becoming the woman I am today.
Maybe there’s a part of you that wants to be here in MOVE so much, yet there’s the background noise of “I don’t think this will work.”
There are people who don’t understand someone’s idea or path, so their reaction is to say, “that’ll never work” or “that’s only for the lucky ones.”
There are times when we ask more of ourselves than ever before, and we turn towards our well-worn tendencies to doubt and shrink away.
Guess what? I just described every great success story.
Get ready to MOVE mountains, beautiful.
Here’s what past MOVE participants had to say about how MOVE moved them …
“I know on a deeper level that exercise is for my overall health — mental, emotional and physical — not simply a weight loss tool.”
“I was able to hike over 50 miles with my family during a summer vacation. I took on challenging hikes that I would have been intimidated by before, and I was able to see the most beautiful sights on the other side!”
“I lost 7 lbs. during the program without even trying….and I have this renewed sense of motivation and confidence.”
“One of the major shifts was looking at movement as an act of rebellion. It helped me stop looking at exercise as something that HAD to be done in order to “do the right thing”. Instead, I was rebelling against unhealthy patterns that I’d grown up around.”
“I love myself more after MOVE — most of all, I feel so proud.”