I’ll give you the rundown on my qualifications, certifications and fascinations further down the page, but what you need to know now?
I want women to be and feel free … in the way you use your mind, inhabit your body, and express your spirit.
This is my mission because I believe that when a woman can heal and transform her relationship with herself, then this also heals and changes the world.
That transformation isn’t about becoming someone else; it’s about discovering who you’ve always been and how to live that to the fullest.
I have a breadth of professional and personal experience that fuels my work, and when you bring me into your life, we’ll embark on an adventure where I guide you with my unique approach to helping you transform your life. It’s moving, it’s fun, it’s revealing and it’s exhilarating.
Where and how I learned to deliver the goods:
- two masters degrees in counseling and psychotherapy (I’m a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) in Kentucky)
- coaching certification with a leader in the life coaching / personal development field
- group fitness certification with the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- training in the Moving To Happiness coaching method with a thought leader in the field of fitness and positive psychology, Petra Kolber
- and, for me, the most important knowledge I bring to this process: I’m a woman who walks my talk. I lost over 35 lbs. almost five years ago and I’ve lovingly sustained that weight loss ever since. I’ve blossomed emotionally, physically and socially — I truly awakened to life in a way that I only let myself dream of years ago. I celebrate the beauty of it all: the glory, the mess, the ordinary and the extraordinary.
Let me offer this to you.
I can never say for sure exactly what will happen on our journey together in this work, but I promise you this — you will not walk away unchanged.
Your mind won’t undo what you experience and learn in our work together.
And that is such good news.
So what’s the process if you’re interested in working with me?
Contact me at email@example.com or set up a free initial consultation with me at www.laurawagnercoaching.acuityscheduling.com. We’ll talk through what your goals are and see if we are a good fit.
One hour sessions are $125, and I also offer packages of three or six sessions bundled together.
I do sessions by phone so that I can serve people wherever they live; and I also have an office in Louisville where I practice coaching and therapy. Have a look: