THIS WEEK –
I know people love a checklist or bullet-pointed ideas with resources or tips (and links!).
Right now, we need all the help we can get as we navigate these unprecedented times.
- I never thought I’d be homeschooling my child.
- I didn’t anticipate cooking as much as I do now.
- Exercising in the house was a “backup” for times when my gym was closed due to snow or the annual cleaning shutdown.
- And I have surprised myself when it comes to having a meditation practice; much less one I am devoted to doing every single day. What was once “so not me …” is now a non-negotiable habit.
All of us are living with one or more of these changes (among many others) while we are living “the pandemic life” for the time being.
We may have more time to research the things we can do as we stay at home all day, save the grocery store or other essential errands. (I’ve had the same tank of gas for over two weeks.)
I like putting things together in one place, so I’ve compiled a variety of resources for you this week.
There are classes, articles, books, films, groups, and products.
I hope you find something that offers you:
Keeping your brain and body humming along = resilience, focus, energy, and hope.
For now. For the future.
** CLICK HERE to access and download this PDF. **
Click HERE to watch and learn how you can spend some 1:1 time with me.
I’m always offering FREE support, ideas, tools, coaching and comfort all over the interwebs during these times; but, if you want those things and more in a smaller setting than the whole world wide web, I’ve created that.
Join my private, free Facebook c0mmunity called Women On The MOVE where I live out and deliver on my mission of empowering women to take exceptional care of their mental and physical well-being.
If there was ever a better time to give that to yourself, it’s right now.
When circumstances are at their worst, you can step into your power by doing what you’ve said you’ve always wanted to do:
- Improve your health
- Learn what’s important to you … and what’s not
- Get clear on your values and if what you’ve been doing with your life is congruent with those
- Build deeper connections with other people
- Maybe it’s time to let go of some things that you settled for in the past, and you’re not going to live that way any more.
- Even though the future is uncertain, think about what you might want to do with your life when the world is healthier and we can rebuild … or completely pivot.
I can help you with all of these things, and the work we do will be the torch you carry into the new world we are all going to live in as time marches on.
Get on my schedule now and let’s make good on the promises for yourself that you’ve been holding onto all this time.
Now — in the world, as we now know and experience it — is the time.
In keeping with the orders issued by Kentucky’s governor, I will not be holding in-person sessions until further notice.
All sessions will take place on the Zoom video platform.
If absolutely necessary, a phone session is an alternative option.
- To schedule a 30 minute S.O.S. session, click here.
- To schedule a 60 minute session, click here.
- To schedule a 90 minute Power Session, click here.
Of course, I had no idea when my new BFF Kim Strobel interviewed me about resilience and adversity last month … that we would be living through tremendous, collective adversity.
I look for bright spots in the dark all of the time, and I’d like to think this podcast episode is one of them I can share with you.
Click here to listen. I hope I give you something to hold onto.
Are we connected online?
Let’s do it!
RIGHT NOW: We need to lean into community and connection now more than ever.
In my private, free Facebook community I mentioned earlier, Women On The MOVE, I am giving you just that.
Not only am I offering you coaching, connection, inspiration and motivation — I am also posting resources for resilience, AND sharing my skills as a certified fitness professional.
The gyms may be closed, but you have access to free, uplifting, effective and inspiring workouts created just for you … by me.
I’m legit. : )
The only way to access Women On The MOVE is to send a request:
Women On The MOVE – my private Facebook community
You can also find me at:
Facebook – Laura Wagner Life Coaching
Take care of you so we can take care of each other –