I love money and money loves me.
Now, how many “unsubscribes” will I get just for writing that? : )
I might as well start talking to you about my sex life or my thoughts about the current presidential administration (and I might get more “unsubscribes” — lol).
I find it’s hard for people — women, in particular — to talk about money — how we manage or mismanage it; how much we want it; how we get it; how much we have or don’t have.
It was hard for me, too, but my relationship changed with it this year. I have a lot to say about it, so instead of writing this week, I made you a video to tell you the story.
- The tool I discovered and used to do this work.
- Why I did this for 12 cycles for an entire year (it’s a 21-day process).
- What I tell myself when I think The Law Of Attraction “isn’t working” or that “I’m doing it wrong.”
- The gains and miracles that happened in my life as a result of being committed to this process.
Do you think of yourself as having a “relationship” with your money? What does that look like?
What did you learn about money when you were growing up? What has served you? What would you change about the values / beliefs that were passed down to you?
If you want to change it or uplevel that relationship in 2019, what would you like to see happen? What’s your dream outcome?
- How much would you want to earn?
- What experiences do you want to have?
- What would you buy?
- Would you donate to charities or causes you believe in? Which ones?