I’m always coaching my clients to write things down.
Write “thought downloads.”
Write down five things for which you are grateful.
When I’ve practiced that in my own life (and I still do almost every day), it has had a remarkable impact on my life.
A food journaling practice (that helped me observe my habits versus judging myself) helped me become healthier and lose some weight as a result.
A gratitude practice seems to invite in more things to be grateful for and unexpected and exciting opportunities.
This week, I’m offering you the gift of those five “power questions” to ponder and answer.
I know what it’s like to stare at a blank page and wonder what to write. I hope these questions are a guide for you to uncover some interest answers about your life.
Power questions are at the core of my counseling and coaching practices. Instead of telling clients what to do, I ask them questions that help them determine what the want.
Try them on for size and see what comes up for you.
I drove through sleet and rain to get the word out on choosing a “word of the year” on WHAS 11’s Great Day Live! Morning show. Check it out!
Style and confidence.
Family and relationships.
These are all facets of my signature 1:1 coaching program, Body of Work.
It’s a three month program that focuses on what I feel are significant areas that define a woman’s life:
- Body and Nourishment
- Personal Style
- Adventure and Fun
- Home Environment and Physical Spaces
- Relationships and Connection
- Work, Wealth and Business
Ideally, the sessions will be scheduled every two weeks over a three month period of time. That gives you the time to implement the shifts and changes we will discuss and design in the sessions.
Although the program looks at specific facets of a woman’s life, it is not a linear process that we’ll plow through in a rote fashion for the sake of “getting through” the material.
The material, is indeed, your life.
There may be certain areas you want to focus on more than others. We’ll investigate and excavate accordingly; because, like a garment that is made for your body, this process has a foundation and it is tailored to the client.
Here’s what is included in this three month process:
• Pre-work given to you that you’ll complete to look at where you are now, as well as define your focus and goals.
• Six one-hour sessions by (preferably) Zoom (a video conferencing platform) or by phone. We will schedule these sessions so they happen every two weeks.
• Homework and other resources (worksheets, assignments, adventures, websites, activities and other content connected to your coaching experience).
• I will check in with you by email twice each week to see how things are going and if you have anything to share or express. I will, of course, reply and offer any coaching, encouragement or support.
• During the week in between sessions, you also have the opportunity to schedule a 15 minutes check-in with me by phone on the progress of your work.
The cost for the program is $1499. A deposit of $299 is required. A payment plan option is available for the balance.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in doing some deep work and amplifying your year in 2018.
I hope your new year is off to a solid start — that you are finding warmth if you’re somewhere cold, community and connection (no matter where you are) and trust in the power you have to create what you want in your life