Do you know what you want?
That’s the first order of business when a client hires me to work with them as their coach — to determine what you want they want in life.
And I offer you grounding in that quest by guiding you to name the feelings, desires, and values and you want your life to embody. That’s our map for fueling your plans and actions.
When I get emails or messages from women who inquire about working with me, they often say things such as:
- “I’m in a rut; I’m uninspired”
- “I want to stop searching for someone and find a partner already”
- “There’s not enough money”
- “My body is betraying me or maybe I’m betraying it…”
- “My job is sucking the life out of me”
- “I’m bored. I get jealous of what I see other people doing with their lives”
- “I’m impatient with my kids and exhausted by my life”
I have been there.
In my own life as some point or another, I have expressed probably every single one of those statements.
What they all have in common is that they shine a light on what’s not wanted.
They shine on a strobe on “look at what’s broken in me”or “see, I cannot get a handle on this.”
No wonder we feel exhausted.
I’m here to help you find out how those things that you think are “wrong” with you or your life can lead you exactly to what you want and how you want to live.
- If you’re in a rut, you crave inspiration. How can you stop waiting for it to happen to you and create it?
- What if you put the brakes on searching for a date or boyfriend/girlfriend and put more energy into becoming the woman you want to be?
- What if the money you have now is exactly what you need to to meet your needs at this very time and more is on its way?
- What if your body is telling you to slow down, make time for yourself, move it and learn to nurture it versus degrading it or punishing it?
- What if you showed up for your job and did the work you do with the kind of energy and ethic that felt really good to you?What if you did that and found out you could love your work? OR a different way of making a living became apparent when you began to step back from suffering and exhaustion or boredom?
- What if your jealousy can inform you of EXACTLY what you want?
- What if you could get off your own back and find a way of parenting that wasn’t about completely emptying yourself out for the sake of everyone but yourself? What if taking better care of yourself meant your family flourished, too?
The person that can give you all of this?
Not your husband or wife. Your best friend. Your paycheck. Your food. The number on a scale. Your employer. Your clothes.
The quote with the photo above comes from iconic fashion designer Diane Von Furstenberg. She’s right.
I’ve worked with women who some would judge to have “nothing” — women who look like they live in struggle and despair. They saw that they could remain there, yet they chose to answer to themselves and created miracles in their lives.
I’ve worked with women who some would describe as “having means” — everything at their disposal — and they’ve felt a deep sense of longing and emptiness. They saw that they could remain there, yet they chose to answer to themselves and created miracles in their lives.
Their lives are the artistry of resilience-building, learning about self-love and designing self-care, surrounding themselves with people who support and champion them, deciding versus sliding into relationships or careers — I can go on.
The greatest act of courage and love we can take is to stop waiting for our lives to change for us or for other people to do what we want so we’ll be happy.
There is so much to be learned and so much satisfaction and joy to be found in knowing that we are at the helm of giving ourselves the experience we want our lives to be.
It doesn’t mean it’s perfect, comfortable or fearless. But you build your life like a muscle and you stand stronger in who you are day by day.
Then someday, you will have a memory of yourself from four or five years ago. And you’ll consider yourself in the future-present.
There will be no shame in the “old you” or looking away from what once was. There will be just marvel and gratitude for how you’ve grown and what’s to come.
No one can give you that except you — and while that may have sounded like a scary or lonely proposition sometime ago? Right now? It feels exhilarating.
As your coach, I cannot give you the answers, the way, the truth or the light — that’s not my job. I am, however, a steady and strong guide for you as you uncover your own truth.
You give yourself the life you want, but it doesn’t have to mean you’re isolated and alone.
If you’re at a place in your life where you want to take charge of the woman you want to be and want that sparkling guide along the way to help you create the masterpiece that is your life, I’m accepting one-on-one clients.
I’ve worked in personal development for over 10 years and bring exceptional and unique expertise to my clients that are a reflective combination of my career as a teacher, counselor, life coach, motivational speaker & writer and fitness professional.
I’m entering a new phase of my work this fall that will include different offerings. Today and tomorrow (9/14 & 9/15), you can schedule and pay for coaching at my current rate of $125 per one-hour session.
As of 9/16, my rates will go up 50% per session and there will be new packages available for multiple sessions, as well.
To sign on for one or multiple sessions at the $125 rate, go to:
All sessions are by phone. If you want a brief consultation before signing on to work with me, there is a option for scheduling those calls, as well.