A luxurious evening of dinner, coaching & connection
When I bring women together, magic happens.
I know that’s quite a claim for a dinner party, and I stand by it wholeheartedly.
Lavish is an evening I’ve created that’s inspirational, fun, soulful and glamorous. I have a “special sauce” within me where I can create an environment and facilitate an experience that lets women play and feel free, and then leave ready to take on the world… and do something about it.
“This filled my soul – every single one of you ladies are powerhouses! Thank you for showing me the possibilities in life.”
When I offer women a unique, luxurious and spirited evening of connection, conversation and coaching paired with an exquisite meal, things like this happen:
- a woman’s declaration and dedication that this year, she would find out what it would mean to follow her bliss now that she’s built a life and career to support herself beyond her girlhood dreams
- another woman’s decision to say “yes” to herself by saying “no” a whole lot more to other people, requests and demands in her life
- women who literally came to the table feeling “lost” or disconnected from the idea of who they are, and left with a personal mission to embrace the strength they already had — they didn’t have to go find it somewhere
- women who stopped thinking about new creative and/or business endeavors and acted on them — business plans, websites, clients, #deposits — the whole deal
- these women set up new chapters in their lives — including moves to new cities, becoming the head of their own household after years of a completely different way of life, and falling in love (oh yeah!) with themselves and with other people who came into their lives)
The women I work with can own and feel proud of the lives they’ve created, but they also want to go beyond touching the flame of that “something more” feeling that rises up within them. They want to answer to that part of themselves that:
- wants to have cherished relationships with others that are authentic, fun and meaningful
- wants to believe that their greatest years — their greatest accomplishments and adventures haven’t passed them by — they can begin new chapters in life at any age
- wants to be the woman who dares …
- to travel the world
- to wear that dress or that swimsuit with pride and love for herself and her body
- to start a new business — a whole new career or a side hustle that lights her up so much she thinks she could make a living at it
- to ask for what she wants — in her job, at a restaurant … in her bedroom
“I’m on Cloud 9. I wish every woman could experience the love in that room. I can’t believe I got to spend the evening with such wonderful, powerful and lovely women. I absolutely crave more of this.”
“Thank you for an amazing experience tonight! Grateful for this space where we can connect and build our tribe!”