|I’ve created a 1:1 coaching “express” package for you called LEVEL UP.
Level Up with courage with tenacity.
Level Up with love and patience.
It’s a laser-focused program that focuses on putting your health on the top shelf.
This is what I do. This is my best work.
Yes, I can help you with stress, depression, grief, anxiety or divorce, among other things.
What I know for sure, though, is that if you take care of your body and your mind supports that, you empower yourself to work through anything that is thrown at you in life.
It’s the first order of business with every single client I serve.
My personal experience has also taught me that taking exceptional care of myself has saved my ass. I know I can handle the rough waters if I stay physically and mentally strong.
I offer you my tools, guidance, and knowledge through social media and blog posts; thank you for the comments, messages, and emails where you let me know how they inspired you or helped you create change in your life.
However, there is nothing like having me all to yourself in your life. Scrolling and reading cannot compare to having an accountability partner who knows your history, your goals, where you need the most encouragement and what your lifestyle is like.
The depths of personal growth happens best when we connect with someone to be our champion, coach, counselor, teacher, and guide.
That’s what I did nine years ago when I got tired of going it alone with diets, self-help books and my stops-and-starts with exercise.
I hired a coach, decided who I wanted to be and how I wanted my life to reflect that.
That 1:1 work inspired me to stop making promises to myself and become deeply committed. A promise is different from making a commitment.
When you get married, you make promises to one another to create a life together no matter the circumstances.
A commitment is deeper than the promise, and that comes with the day-to-day living.
When we’re committed to something, we find a way to appreciate ordinary life. Being consistent and committed is about loving what goes on in the in-between, not just the end result.
That’s what I want to teach you on this journey to take your health and fitness level to greater heights.
I want you to enjoy the process.
I want you to get comfortable with being uncomfortable and embrace the feeling of pushing yourself.
That’s when you become the woman you want to be and make self-care a priority. It will become as normal as brushing your teeth.
Level Up is a 1:1 coaching program that includes:
· extensive pre-work from me (lots of questions for you to answer) so I know where you’re at and what you want before we dive into the first session.
· Three 1 hour sessions that are ideally scheduled no more than 10 days apart within the 30 days of the program. You can see me in person or we’ll have phone sessions.
· Those three sessions are scheduled right away so you have a solid commitment set up right away. That way, you can’t drift into weeks or months beyond the program. It’s an intensive, so the continuity of the time we meet is important.
· Plans, challenges, and homework designed specifically for your goals. Whether we’re focusing on your relationship with food or fitness (or both), I’ve got an arsenal of the best tools I’ve created and used with my clients for the past seven years. These are my “greatest hits” and some new things, too.
· Every Level Up participant can expect to work on the importance of their mindset and how this is the foundation of transforming anything in your life.
· In between those hour-long sessions, you can message me, text me or email me to share the progress of what we’ve designed for you in each session. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll come lookin’ — but it is your job — your commitment — to connect with me in this process. I am here to serve you; don’t take that for granted.
· You will be required to move your body during this process. Exercise. I will work with you to find a way to move your body that you look forward to — I want you to love it. You will go on a fitness scavenger hunt to find those treasures, whether it’s daily walks, working with a trainer, yoga, Zumba, aqua classes, Pilates — I’m loaded with knowledge about what’s out there, the results you can expect to get, and how to integrate movement into your life on a regular basis so it becomes who you are — not inconsistent or non-existent. It’s a non-negotiable, If you don’t think you have time, you’re just lying to yourself. And that’s all I’ve got to say about that.
All of my skill, devotion, knowledge, care, guidance, inspiration and motivation in Level Up is available to you for $599.
Once I see your registration come through, I will send you your Level Up pre-work and we will set up your 1:1 appointments.
First come, first served — between my private practice, my work as a fitness coach at my gym, having a family, and taking care of myself (practicing what I preach), my calendar is filling up.
I challenge you to find a licensed therapist … who’s also a life coach … who’s also a group exercise instructor … who’s also a personal trainer — an ideal professional combination to help you get to the heart of this and get things done.
I challenge you to find a woman who has all of those professional qualifications and has also:
· lost over 35 pounds eight years ago and changed her relationship with her body forever
· who trusts herself (not a plan designed by a company whose goal is to profit from you gaining and losing the same weight over and over again) to eat for energy and take pleasure in food (both can co-exist)
· who loves to move her body and has tried and embraced many forms of exercise — it should be an adventure to find out what you and your body love — not a burden
· whose 48-year-old body is stronger and healthier than the woman she was in her 30s with a 70 lb. postpartum weight gain and the battle scars — physically and emotionally — of four miscarriages in less than two years
When you’re done looking, and you realize that I’m the one — let’s get going.
Want to connect with me and share where you’re at and how I can help you before you sign up? Connect with me via email at email@example.com or schedule a free phone consultation with me here.
HOWEVER, as of this writing (Friday, August 30th), two of the 10 spots I’m offering have been claimed by women who saw my Facebook posts and signed up right away.
Don’t spend all of your time ruminating and reading this email 45 times.
Come with me. I’ve got you.