MOVE AND THE WAY WILL OPEN :: SIX WEEKS TO MOVE YOUR BODY AND AMPLIFY YOUR LIFE
Move your body, embrace your body’s power and light — and it will light up your whole life.
I’m turning up the volume on this secret in a six week program that begins on Monday, January 15th, 2018.
So, are you a woman who’s ready to make her MOVE?
Let’s go through some questions and see what comes up for you…
- Would you like to see yourself as a woman who moves her body and fuels it with healthy foods because she craves it and wants it — not because it’s a transaction that will help her lose weight and feel like she’s in body and food jail? What is
- Are you anxious about exposing your body in a swimsuit, the gym or in dressing room (or anywhere else) and dealing with that mental checklist you carry of its imperfections?
- Perhaps y0u thought that losing weight would make you happier … and you did lose it, but you gained it back. Maybe you’re “there” and you dropped that weight a while ago, but still feel lost. Somehow, either way, there’s a missing piece.
- Maybe you’ve just stopped caring about the planning, calculations and attention you’ve given to “getting it together” when it comes to your body — and not in a way that feels freeing, but in the sense that you’d rather just hide out. You gave up some time ago.
- Do you want to know for yourself what freedom means? Feeling free in your body — knowing what it can do, how it is FOR you and not against you, and having a high regard for it?
- Are you willing to believe it’s possible to to shut the door on an era of your life that’s fueled with ignoring yourself, feeling frustrated with, or even loathing this precious vessel that carries you through each day, pumps blood through your body, keeps that gorgeous heart beating, and houses your magnificent brain?
If you saw yourself in any of those thoughts or questions, then MOVE And The Way Will Open is something I’ve created for you.
I move women.
I move women when I’m standing at the helm of a group exercise class directing them through physical movements and motivating them to do more — bigger, better, more energy, more belief in what’s possible for their bodies.
I move women when I can express my professional knowledge about the deep and powerful connection between their minds and bodies in a way that is accessible and riveting.
I move women when I can connect with them and share the stories of my life and the journey with my own body that inspire them to see that no matter where we’ve been… no matter what has happened to us, our bodies are with us.
We may experience pain, losses, birth, illness, exhaustion, exuberance, heaviness and lightness — and no matter what — our bodies are, until our very last breath, right there with us.
We can try to forsake her, but she remains.
And to me, that is the most beautiful journey women can take.
In Move And The Way Will Open, I have a unique process for showing you how moving your body and amplifying your mind are going to create movement and momentum in you life in ways you may not even know you want yet.
But you will.
I know this not only through my years of professional training — I know this because I live it.
I came to the coach I hired seven years ago and said, “could you just help me drop this 25 pounds or so that keeps tormenting me in my life? And then I can move on and do what I was doing?”
“Ha!” said the universe : )
I thought it was about weight and getting myself to move more … and it was … but there was so, so, so much more.
The teaching and coaching you’re getting from me in these email lessons won’t just be a paragraph or two where I wish you well and tell you to get off your butt and go to the gym.