I’m changing it up this week with a video blog!
We’re halfway through January, and I hope you’re still going strong when it comes to sticking with the changes you are making in 2020.
Change is full of promise and excitement, but it doesn’t come without resistance (within your mind or outside circumstances), doubt, or even fear.
You may even get to a point of hearing your brain having these thoughts:
“Who do you think you are trying to do this?”
“It hasn’t worked before when you tried to make this happen, so why should it be any different now?”
“I’m not ready.”
“I don’t have what it takes.”
The good news is that you get to challenge those thoughts and create new ones that support the person you want to be.
Mantras and affirmations are great; I use them all of the time; however, you possess something even better that will help you step into your power when the going gets tough.
You’re the one you need.
Watch and learn.
Another powerful way to change your life is by seeking guidance, support, and accountability.
Therapist. Life Coach. Fitness professional. That’s what I’m bringing to the table.
My mission is helping women create optimal mental and physical fitness to live a healthy and vibrant life.
That’s what I offer, and I’m really good at it.
I have to know that about myself to show up for people in the best way possible, and it’s an honor when my clients affirm that our work together has impacted their lives:
- “Working with Laura was life-changing. For the first time in my life, I truly feel confident in the small, sustainable changes that have helped me trust my body and make healthy choices on my terms.” ~ Sarah Niemann
- “Since working with Laura, I have been more forgiving of myself than I’ve ever been. I accept hiccups (challenges) as life lessons and opportunities for growth and transformation. Having someone in your corner rooting for you, and sometimes putting a mirror up to you when you need it, has been invaluable.” ~ Rebecca Simmons
- “There were many times I wanted to throw in the towel, but Laura taught me to value myself and just show up. I have seen improvement with my weight and strength, and how I feel each day. Most importantly, she helped me see I can do anything I put my mind to.” ~ Stasia R.
- “After working with Laura, I was able to recognize triggers and put corrective actions in place to mitigate old thought processes and behavior patterns. Laura is funny, empathetic, dynamic, and somehow coaches you without feeling like you’re being coached. She’s also an amazing role model who walks her talk.” ~ Charita Chapman
- “You (Laura) teach me that I am capable of and deserve to live the life I want to live; that I can be free. Thank you for being open and vulnerable and being your true self. You’re an inspiration. Keep doing your work in the world. You are saving lives.” ~ Casey D.
If you’re interested in the possibility of working with me 1:1 and want to see if we’re a good fit, you can find out by scheduling a free 15-minute consultation call with me.
We’ll chat about what’s on your mind and you can ask me anything you want about how I see us moving forward and working together.
Join me on February 13th for this Today’s Woman magazine event, where I’ll be a guest motivational speaker!
You will meet new people (live and in-person instead of behind your phone or computer screen), and walk away inspired to keep living up to the intentions you set for 2020.
Mid-February tends to be the time our commitment to the changes we were so excited about on January 1st starts to wane. This event is the perfect way to rejuvenate your spirit.
Click the photo to find out more and get your tickets (the early bird pricing ends on January 13th).
If you haven’t already connected with me online, you can find me here:
- Facebook (personal) *send me a FRIEND request*
I post something almost every single day on social media that’s inspirational, motivational, educational or just plain “here’s a fun slice of my life.”
Have a great week!