WHEN: Saturday, January 12th, 2019
TIME: 7:00 P.M.
WHERE: Laura Wagner’s home in Louisville, KY
(address will be sent to you after registration)
- Are you wondering what’s next in your life in 2019?
- Do you have a clear vision of where you’re headed?
- Are you craving more creativity and fun?
In this playful, out-of-the-box, vision board workshop I’m hosting, you’ll gain fresh perspectives about your life vision and you’ll learn how to make a simple and unique collaged accordion book.
It’s arts-and-crafts with meaning and a mission! Create your very own personal, portable work of art that will serve as a visual reminder of your values, goals, and vision throughout 2019. I keep mine in my purse and look at it every single day.
It’s also an opportunity for you to have a girls’-night-out (bring a friend!) and make connections with new women for the New Year.
I love hosting live events because I hear from women all of the time who want to stop staring at their phones and actually be in the same room engaging with one another.
They want the possibility that a chance connection with another kindred soul can blossom into a relationship.
I set up conditions to make that happen when I create my coaching events.
Women open up, have fun and thrive on the authentic and welcoming vibe I facilitate. It’s great energy and I bring it. And so will you.
For $69, I will provide:
- the special kit to create your book
- loads of magazines
- scissors and glue
- sparkly things to add to your creation
- a unique coaching curriculum delivered by me to discern, design and create your vision board
- delicious small bites to eat, champagne, and an assortment of other drinks/teas
- my beautiful and comfortable Mid-Century Modern home with plenty of space to spread out to make your creation
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 20 WOMEN. My events are special and women are well-cared for when I am in charge.
This will sell out, so if you’re thinking about, don’t take your time. If this calls to you in any way, listen to your intuition and follow through on buying your ticket. Give it as a gift to yourself (or a sister, daughter or friend) for the holidays.
Encourage another friend to come, or come on your own. I know it’s vulnerable to show up at my house alone, but you won’t be alone. You will be welcomed and supported.