JULY 2017 – SACRE COUER ~ Paris, France
– because I want optimal health
– because my body and brain need it
– because I want to be a really old lady who can take care of herself with minimal assistance because I made moving a priority
– because it’s fun
– because I deserve it
– because I love feeling strong
– because it never fails to elevate my mood. Never.
– because the people I love deserve to have me in their lives, healthy and strong, and for as long as possible
– because it is how I say “thank you” to God
– So I can climb over one hundred of steps without taking a break — quick, strong and determined — in order be a witness to things like this.
That is Sacre Couer in Paris, France.
This, among so many other reasons, is why I MOVE.